Calories in Red Salad = Middle Serves 4
• 1 bag of mixed salad
• 1 cooked beetroot
• 50 g frozen redcurrants
• 1 shallot
• 8 slices pancetta
• 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tsp. tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 4 leaves of purple basil
• Salt and pepper
Stages of preparation
- Place the slices of pancetta on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 40 minutes in oven (180 ° C).
- Peel beets and cut into cubes. Rinse and égrappez currants . Peel and finely chop the shallot . Rinse the basil.
- Whisk the vinegar with the olive oil , add chopped shallots, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the salad dressing and mix.
- In the bowl , mix salad, beets, crispy pancetta and currants . Serve decorated with basil leaves.