How to select a wedding attire for Indian grooms?
In Indian culture, while everybody discusses the bride picking the ideal wedding dress, however most overlook the same remains constant for the Indian grooms also. You ought to pick your ideal wedding attire as per your body shape.
1. For The Bulky Indian Man
On the off chance that you have been savoring ghee and broiled sustenance, here are a few things to help you choose the Indian grooms wedding attire without highlighting your tummy on your big day.
• Remember the Fit: If need your midriff to look compliment, don’t expect tight or loose wedding dress will shroud it. Despite what might be expected, tight prep dress will attract consideration regarding the fat; while a loose outfit will make you look bulkier. Your groom dress ought to be not too tight or loose for your marriage.
• Stay away from Panels: Sherwanis and jodhpuris with boards are a major no-no. The boards will make you look greater. What’s more, evade boards at the back, particularly on the off chance that you have a mind-boggling derriere. It will make your back look enormous!
• Go Monochromatic: You can escape with wearing two strong hues and look slimmer and leaner in the deal. Pick dynamic hues, however ensure the top and base are of differentiating hues. White and Black, Olive green and Burgundy, Saffron yellow and red, Leaf green and Light Pink suits the best for all type of skin tones.
2. For skinny and tall Indian Grooms
Yes, there are thin and lanky men in India and they ought to be specific about the cut and style of their groom dress.
• Avoid wearing Straight Cut attires: Sherwanis, Kurta and jodhpuris which have straight cut patterns are not the best choice for you. This style will make you look meager on your big day. Rather pick for a formal suit that adds mass to your casing. Maintain a strategic distance from vertical stripes. Flat stripes are fine. A solitary even stripe on the mid-section will make your shoulders look more extensive.
• Monochromatic is Not for You: Don’t wear an outfit that is single shading from head to toe. It will make you seem more slender. You ought to ensure your top and base are of various hues to make you. Indeed, even a multi-shaded kurta or sherwani will be the ideal decision for your slender edge.
• Lighter Colors are for you: Indian weddings can be vivid and energetic, however with your body sort, avoid striking hues. These will attract consideration regarding your body sort. In this way, select for light hues, for example, light blue, light dark, cream and other pastel shades to add visual mass to your body.
3. For Short Indian Man
Indeed, even short Indian grooms can look awesome in the right wedding dress. The key is finding the ideal group to suit your vertically-tested body sort.
• Say No to Sherwani: The long kurta will make your body sort look shorter. Along these lines, abstain from wearing sherwani for your wedding. Rather take a gander at kurta-dhoti, jodhpuri suits or formal suit. These will give a dream of stature when styled appropriately.
• Accessorize: A tie or resplendent turban will keep eyes all over and keep them from contemplating over your tallness. A pagadi from silk and brightened with gems will add a couple of inches to your stature.
• Avoid wearing a lot of embellishments: Avoid wearing an outfit with an excessive amount of adornment, as it will pull in consideration regarding your stature.