Is your upper back fat embarrass you ? Have you always dreamed of wearing your favorite bare back dress, but are unable to wear that? Have you ever ask yourself how to lose upper back fat at home ? Well , worry not ! Because the time has come to say goodbye to your upper back fat!
This post discusses some effective exercises that can help you to lose your upper fat back faster than you could have imagined ! Want to know How to lose upper back fat in a week? Go ahead and give a reading !
How to lose upper back fat in a week ?
1. Superman Posture
- Start by lying on the mat right on the belly. Keep your legs and arms outstretched .
- Now, raise your right arm , followed by your left leg. Simultaneously, lift your head three inches from floor
- Keep your abs tight and butt in .
- Hold this for three seconds . Release by bringing your head, arm and leg down.
- Switch on the other side . With your head, lift the left arm and right leg this time .
- This completes one rep .
- Repeat 8 to 10 times.
This is an excellent exercise if you want to know how to lose upper back fat . The ‘Superman posture’ erects your spinal muscles and strengthens the back muscles around your spine.
2. Shoulder Bridge
- Lie on your back , knees bent and legs spread .
- Arms at your side and lift up the spine and hips.
- Arch your back and point your pubic bone toward your feet .
- Hold for five seconds . Relax and flatten your back. While doing this pull your navel towards the ground.
- Hold for five seconds , then relax . Repeat.
- Start with five repetitions per day. Build up to 30 .
This exercise improves your posture and makes your back stronger .
3. Cobra Pose
- Lie face down on a yoga mat with your arms at your side. Keep your palms down .
- Keeping your abs and glutes ‘ tight , lift your chest off the floor while inhale slowly , making sure your navel is in contact with the ground.
- Simultaneously raise your arms and back to back, with your palms facing up.
- At the same time , lift your legs a few inches off the ground .
- Stay in the pose for a count of three and return to the starting position while exhaling . Aim for 8-10 repetitions.
The Cobra exercise target muscles of the upper back.
4. Cat And Cow Pose
- Stand on a yoga mat with your hands and knees touch the mat .
- Raise the head while inhaling slowly. At the same time , do your back in a concave shape.
- Slowly exhale , contract your abs , bring your head down around your back .
- Improves posture and balance
- Strengthens and stretches the spine and neck
- Stretches the hips, abdomen and back
- Increases coordination
- Massages and stimulates organs in the belly, like the kidneys and adrenal glands
5. Child Position
- Sit on the mat on your heels .
- Remove the chest to the ground and put forehead on the floor, arms in front of you and rest.
- This is a relaxation poses .
- Repeat the cycle ( the child pose followed by Cow and Cat laying) 6 times.
This relaxing pose will help stretch your ankles, thighs, hips, back and neck to relieve stress in these areas. This pose can also relive constipation.
If your want to know how to lose upper back fat then these five simple exercises will be the answer.
Watch Upper and Lower Back Workout – At Home Back Exercises to Tone & Strengthen