In case you are a fan of shortbread cookies, you’re going to LOVE these mouthwatering Cream Cheese Cookies. They style much like a whipped shortbread cookie, however with an added creaminess.
This recipe makes 5 dozen cookies so it’s good to make use of for a vacation cookie alternate! The cookies additionally freeze effectively so you may make them now and save to take pleasure in over Christmas.
Sadly, I’m not doing any cookie exchanges this yr. Nobody has deliberate any and I’m not feeling as much as taking up that job myself. I ended up giving a bunch of those cookies to a few associates to take pleasure in. My pal, Tina, stated they have been her new favorite! Yay!
Cream Cheese Cookies
If you happen to love shortbread cookies, you have to do this recipe. Every chunk will soften in your mouth.
- 1 half cup butter, softened
- 1 250g package deal cream cheese, softened
- 1 half tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/three cup sugar
- three egg yolks
- half tsp salt
- 2 2/three cup flour
- 1/four tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a big bowl, beat butter and cream cheese till easy. Add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Beat to mix.
- In one other bowl, stir collectively salt, flour and baking powder. Add dry substances to moist substances and stir to mix.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 11 minutes. Let cool on a cooling rack.
To make them extra festive wanting, you can add some sprinkles earlier than you pop them within the oven.
Are you collaborating in any cookie exchanges this yr? If that’s the case, what are you making?
Image Credit: Simply Stacie